- Protective Washable Face Mask Fleece Cut Fabric Protective Reusable Black Cover
- Made in the USA.
- Raw cut edges
- Ultra-soft thin light-weight sweatshirt-like fabric
- Breathable single ply
- Two ear cut holes accommodate diverse face shapes and sizes.
- Contoured design to cover the wearer's nose and mouth.
- Disposable. One size fits most.
The CDC is advising the use of non-medical cloth faced covering as an additional voluntary public health measure. Face covers are a key part of the solution to helping Americans get back to work. Made in the USA
This 7.0 oz fleece fabric serves as a barrier and is intended to be worn for the day and can be washed. Our innovative single-ply, no-sew design means this mask is produced with zero human touch. Ultra-soft thin light-weight sweatshirt-like fabric, makes this one-piece face cover breathable, comfortable, and cozy. A one-size-fits-most design with raw cut fabric edges, two ear cut holes and a contoured shape makes the mask versatile for many different face sizes and shapes. This face cover is intended to be worn with the plush side facing out.
Fabrication: 52% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester fleece, 32 single 7.0 oz
Disclaimer: The mask is not FDA-approved, not intended for medical use, and not proven to reduce the transmission of disease.